PowerPoint is one of the most useful programs included in Microsoft’s MS Office. It is mainly used in presenting data in easier to view formats. Information can be converted into graphs and tables which could then be presented in an easier way. Different colours and graphics can be used to enhance the presentation. It can even be printed out in different formats and the copies used in different ways.
Templates- Whether you want to create a graph or a table, there are ready made templates within the program that you can use. All you have to do is to pick one that suits your needs best. You can browse the available templates and there are a lot. You can be sure to find something that is going to match your needs.
How to Install a PowerPoint Template- There are times however when you can’t find the right sort of template that would match what you have in mind. That is pretty unfortunate but what you can do then is to look for other templates which are available online. The best source of course is the Microsoft website. You can go there, look for the template that you would like to use, download it and then have it installed on your computer. Here are some steps that you can follow in installing the template that you want:
- You should open PowerPoint on your computer.
- You can then click on “File”, after that you should click on “New”.
- A box that says “New Presentation” would show up.
- Look for the option that says “Microsoft Office Online” and then look below that. When you see the category that says layout, double click on that.
- You will then see the options for the templates that are available. Look for the one that you would like to use and download that. When you see the template that you would like to use, double click and it should start to download. You will be connected automatically to the Microsoft website.
- You can start using the template once it has been downloaded and installed on your computer’s PowerPoint.
There is another way that you can download a template for PowerPoint. That method is to go to Microsoft.com first and go to the part of the site that has all of the templates. This method is a lot similar to downloading and installing other programs through the Web.How To's | No Comments »